PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
FACULTY OF SCIENCE (F.Sc-I)
The candidate must have completed ten years of education as a regular student from an English medium school in the current year, and obtained at least 70% marks in Matric (SSC Examination). As the admission in F.Sc has to be granted before the declaration of SSC result therefore the minimum criterion for admission in the F.Sc is 70% marks in class 9th examination as well as qualifying college/ (NTS) Entry Test and Interview.
FACULTY OF COMMERCE (D.Com-I)
The candidate must have completed ten years of education as a regular student and obtained at least 50% marks in Martic (SSC Examination). As the admission in D.Com has to be granted before the declaration of SSC result, therefore the minimum criterion for admission in the D.Com is 50% marks in class 9th examinations as well as qualifying College Entry Test and Interview.
Date(s) for entry test(s) is announced well in time through different means like newspapers and signboards etc. Issuance of prospectus is compulsory to sit in the entry test.
The candidates are also required to bring the following material/ accessories with them and reach the hall at least 30 minutes before the given time, to avoid any inconvenience.
- Material to be brought may include:
- Exam board (file cover, book & notebook etc are not allowed)
- Ballpoint, Pens and Markers
- Pencil and Eraser
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in the entry test hall/ premises.
- Qualifying of entry test and even interview doesn’t mean the confirmation of admission, as any candidate may be refused without assigning any reason if the college administration deem so.
After qualifying the entry test the candidates are required to clear the interview. The interviews are conducted by the management & experienced faculty members.
The appearance of candidate along with both guardian(s) before the interview panel is compulsory. In interview the
academic & behavioural position of the student is assessed. Beside this the attitude of the person(s) going to be the
guardian(s) of the student is also analyzed. After conducting the detailed interview, final selection of candidates takes place and successful candidates are asked to submit admission form with required documents.
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
The successful candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Duly filled specified College Admission Form
- Ten(10) passport size photographs with light blue background in plain white shirt without wearing any coat, jacket, sweater, etc
- Four(04) copies of the DMC of SSC (9th and 10th both) (unattested)
- Two(02) copies of provisional certificate (unattested)
- Two(02) copies of character certificate (unattested)
- Two (02) copies of CNIC of each guardian
- Affidavit on judicial stamp paper of worth Rs. 20/- duly attested by Notary Public (as per college specimen annexed with admission form)
- Migration certificate in original (only for students other than Abbottabad Board)
- Fee Schedule duly signed by both guardians
- Handwritten application by students signed by the guardian
- (01) Photocopy of DMC of Matric duly verified from concerned Board (Commerce students only)
NOTE: Candidates waiting for SSC result are required to submit the DMC of class 9 and the pending documents soon after the SSC result.