ADMISSION GUIDELINE FOR PRE NURSERY:
QUALIFYING Percentage is 60%
- Parents’ Interview
- Gross Motor Skills
- Observation of childs physical movement through,
- Fine Motor Skills
- Simple puzzle will be given to check their fine motor skills.
- Coordination Skills
- World or country map will be given to the child for fixing.
Flash cards or models will be shown and child will be asked to recognize them.
i. Basic Colours
ii. Basic Shapes like circle, triangle & square
iii. Some Common Fruits
iv. Some Common Animals
v. Parts of Body
- Nursery Rhymes: Any nursery rhyme.
- English Conversation
e.g What is your name? What is your father/ mother name?
- Parents Academic and Behavioral Analysis
- Washroom Training